The best thing about summer is water and lots of water!! We all rush to water parks and swimming pools to beat the effect of scorching heat. Nobody wants to go away from water, so pool parties become the most common trend among the splash lovers. If you are planning to celebrate any occasion by throwing a pool party, then serving exotic cocktails will be a great idea. The cocktail is a refreshing drink with alcohol as a primary ingredient in which different kinds of juices can be mixed to bring a unique taste.
Here are some of the cocktail recipe ideas that are perfect to add a zing to your pool party.
The mojito is the king of all cocktail parties as the recipe is quite easy and the ingredients are available in the local market.
2-tablespoon of lime juice
10 to 12 mint leaves
· Take a highball glass and put 10 to 12 mint leaves, sugar and 3 to 4 lime wedges in it, and muddle to release the juice.
· Fill the glass with crushed ice and pour white rum in it.
· Stir the mixture well and garnish it with the lime wedge.
The Bloody Mary cocktail is an excellent choice to spice up your pool party with its unique flavor.
3 cups of tomato juice
2 medium lime freshly squeezed
1 medium lemon freshly squeezed
2 tablespoon of freshly grated radish
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
½ tablespoon salt
· Mix the ingredients and whisk it till it gets mixed thoroughly.
· Keep the mixture in the refrigerator.
· Mix the ingredients again while serving.
· Firstly, pour crushed ice into the glass, then pour the mixture.
· Finally, add vodka or white rum and mix it well.
· Rub salt on the rim of the glass.
If there are whiskey lovers in your party, then we have a very simple yet classy whiskey cocktail for them.
60 ml of Whiskey
30 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
30 ml sugar syrup or honey
· Pour the lime juice into the glass.
· Add sugar syrup, crushed ice, and whiskey in it.
· Shake it well in a cocktail shaker.
· Garnish with lime wedges.
Madras is a mixture of fruit juices with flavored vodka. These ingredients make your drink healthy and tasty.
· Pour orange juice and cranberry juice in a glass.
· Add 60ml of flavored vodka in it.
· Stir the mixture and add the ice cubes to it.
· Garnish it with lime wedges.
You can always find the wine-lover in a pool party. For those choosy fellows, you can prepare a wine cocktail as well.
Bottle of red wine
½ cup pomegranate juice
½ cup apple juice
1 Lemon (cut into wedges)
1 Orange (cut into wedges)
45 ml brandy (optional)
· Pour the wine into a pitcher and mix lemon and orange juice to it.
· Add fruit wedges, sugar syrup, and brandy to the mixture.
· Keep the mixture overnight to enhance the flavor.
· Add club soda while serving the cocktail.
So these were the easy cocktail recipes that you can enjoy amidst the splashes of water in the pool party. You are always free to add or remove any ingredient to discover a new flavor in these cocktails. Trust us, no one will arrest you for this adulteration!!!